Family Medicine at Greenhill Office Policies
- I am aware of the policy regarding diagnostic tests and lab results. Family Medicine at Greenhill will inform me of the results within 14 days via mail, the patient portal or phone call. If I have NOT received a portal notification, phone call or notification by mail in 14 days, it is my responsibility to contact the office. I WILL NOT assume that results are normal if I have not heard from the office.
- If I need to cancel or reschedule an appointment I will do so 24 hours in advance.
- I understand that if I fail to show up for a scheduled appointment without giving proper notice I may be charged a no show fee and/or may be dismissed from the practice. New patients who fail to show up for their scheduled appointment may not be offered another appointment.
- I will arrive 15 minutes early to my appointment. If I arrive late, I may be asked to reschedule or wait until scheduled patients have been seen.
- I understand that all co-payments and account balances are due at the time of service.
- I understand that I will be charged $35.00 for any check that is returned from the bank unpaid.
- Medication refills should be requested at the time of visit. I understand it is my responsibility to make sure I have enough medications to last until my next scheduled office visit. I am aware that medications will be filled only during regular office hours and not during walk-in hours.
- Upon arrival, I will notify the receptionist if my appointment involves care for a motor vehicle accident or work-related injury.
- I agree to turn off my cell phone while in the office.
- I will bring all of my medications in their original bottles to every visit.
- I understand that pain medications will NOT be filled on the first visit. Medical records must be received and reviewed before consideration of prescription refills.
- I understand the completion of forms (such as FMLA, disability, etc.) require an office visit, and cannot be completed during walk-in hours.
- I understand that my clinician may require a separate office visit for services such as pain management and/or a preventive visit.
Click to view and download the Family Medicine at Greenhill Notice of Privacy Practices