Good Health starts in the home.
Many patients are unable to get the medical attention they need because they have difficulty leaving their home. Home-based primary care focuses on the well-being of these patients and provides a way to get the care needed.
If you are a patient that is unable to come to the doctor’s office, our services can make things easier for you. Both new patient evaluations and follow-up visits can be done in the comfort of your home. There are no additional fees or charges for these services and we accept all major insurance plans.
- Sick Visits
- Blood Pressure Management
- Follow Up After Hospitalization or Emergency Room Visits
- Visits to Assisted Living Facilities
- Preventative Services such as Medicare Wellness Visits
- Referrals to Home Laboratory and Radiology Services, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy Services.
We specialize in treating seniors, people with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Multiple Chronic conditions.