Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status
(1-693 and other forms)
Dr. Stephanie Malleus, co-owner of Family Medicine at Greenhill is a government authorized U.S. Civil Surgeon who conducts medical examinations for aliens applying for adjustment of status in the United States.
A medical examination is a necessary part of your application for adjustment of status. The purpose of the medical examination is to determine whether you have certain health conditions which may need further attention.
The following is legally required in order to make a proper evaluation of your health status:
- Examination by Dr. Malleus.
- PPD (tuberculin skin test) can be included in your medical examination or done within the same year.
- Blood test (HIV, RPR) done at an outside lab within the same year of your examination.
- Vaccines (MMR, Varicella, Tetanus), or documented proof of your immunity.
- Chest x-ray, if you’ve had a positive PPD in the past or present, done within the same year of examination.
All fees are required to be paid in full at time of visit. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover or Cash.
The tuberculin skin test (PPD) is included in the cost of the examination. Family Medicine at Greenhill can provide the other required vaccines at an additional fee, or you may choose to use another physician for these services and bring the proper documentation.
Lab work and x-rays (if needed) are not included with the examination fee. There are laboratory facilities located in our office, but we do not require you to use them.